Join this three-hour, information-packed Zoom class with Founder Jesse Shamshoian, which is designed for parents and family members looking to better understand the college application and essay writing process.
What you'll get:
- Preparing to Complete Your College Applications and Write Your College Application Essays
- Writing the Personal Statement (aka The Common App Essay, The College Essay)
- Writing the UC Personal Insight Questions/ Supplements
- Writing the Activities List
- Writing Your Personal Bio for Letters of Recommendation
- Getting Answers
Through this workshop, parents and family members can ensure that they are in lock step with their college-bound students as they begin their application and essay writing journey. (Minimum of ten parents or family members per workshop required).